Our vision is to provide an event marketing service with the lowest environmental impact in Europe, based on scientific methodology. Sustainability is one of Jolos’ cornerstones, which is why we feel a great responsibility to find long-term solutions to environmental challenges in our industry.
To make an appropriate contribution, we appointed an in-house sustainability manager and graduated from Green Tiger Academy (Rohetiiger) development program for management competencies of organizations. As part of the program, we conceptualized sustainability topics from the perspective of the organization’s strategy and business processes, assessed our main areas of environmental impact, and created an action plan.
Explore Our Commitment
- Review our Sustainability policy
- Browse our Sustainable Event Guidelines
- Our goals and activities are in line with Sustainable Development Goals
ISO 20121 certification
- We received internationally recognized ISO 20121 certification for all events organized by Jolos. This standard provides event organizers with a framework for integrating sustainability principles and practices into event planning and implementation.
- First sustainable pilot event – Wise Days 22
- Zero waste event – Estonia’s Best Companies 22 gala
- Measuring the footprint of – Helmes internal event 23
- Wise Days 23 – sustainability case-study:
We can help with
- Measuring the environmental impact* of your event
- Organizing sustainable events
- Training people on sustainability
- Creating a sustainability communication plan
*We conduct a life cycle assessment (LCA) and follow GHG Protocol Corporate Standard.